Re: [exim] Advanced Exim Configuration with the smart_route …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jon Gerdes
To: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: Re: [exim] Advanced Exim Configuration with the smart_route directive
On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 17:03 -0500, Danielle M. wrote:
> Trying this one more time as I do not think my first send registered.
> --
>
> Hello!

-- snip --

> I might want to attack this from a different direction if the former
> doesn't work. I've set php mail to send via port 587 with the smtp_port
> php.ini directive. Is there any way I can set the Exim smart_route
> option with a condition to only apply to port 587?
>
> Thank you,
> Danielle M.

If you are only receiving mail for this purpose on port 587 then you can
set an ACL variable in the connect ACL, something like this:

warn  condition = ${if ={587}{$interface_port}}
      set acl_c_mail_submission_port = 1

Then in the router section, you can test for "is
acl_c_mail_submission_port = 1" in a condition =  and send to the
relevant transport.

See:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html  Section 19 for notes on ACL variables.

Cheers
Jon

Blueloop Ltd

Jon Gerdes | Senior Consultant

Blueloop House
Ilchester Road
Yeovil
Somerset BA21 3AA

Tel: 2100
Web: www.blueloop.net

Registered Address : Blueloop House, Ilchester Road, YEOVIL, BA21 3AA Registered England & Wales - 3981322

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This e-mail and any files attached with it are confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing this or any information contained in it and should immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system.

Internet communications are not secure and Blueloop Limited is not responsible for unauthorised use by third parties nor for alteration or corruption in transmission. Furthermore, while Blueloop Limited have taken reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of software viruses, it cannot accept liability for any damage which you may suffer as a result of such viruses, and we therefore recommend you carry out your own virus checks on receipt of any e-mail.