Re: [exim] Exim quota exceeded

Autor: Jan Ingvoldstad
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim quota exceeded
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Marc Haber <mh+exim-users@???>
wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 12:12:51 +0300, "Dzmitry Shykuts"
> <dshykuts@???> wrote:
> >### transport/30_exim4-config_maildir_virtual
> >#################################
>
> Just for the record and as a hint for those who might want to help,
> this transport is not shipped with the Debian packages of exim.
>
> I would recommend not calling local configuratoin snippets
> xxx_exim4-config_foo but something along the lines of xxx_local_foo to
> avoid confusion

That's a nice recommendation when order is unimportant.

Regrettably, config snippets in the "split file" config are loaded in
order, which means that if there is an xxx_exim4-config_bar and
xxx_exim4-config_foo you need to get inbetween, your best bet of getting
there, is by naming it xxx_exim4-config_bar_foo or somesuch.

Suffixing that with "_local" seems prudent, though.
--
Jan