Re: [exim-dev] Fill $local_part & $domain for acl_smtp_vrfy …

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Fill $local_part & $domain for acl_smtp_vrfy - check the patch
On 02/06/15 10:47, Roman Rybalko wrote:
> I need to check the VRFY address in the acl_smtp_vrfy, but seems the
> $local_part and $domain is not filled for acl_smtp_vrfy.

The usual way would be to do something like

${local_part:${lc:$smtp_command_argument}}}

That said, your sourcecode changes do not look unreasonable
and run through the testsuite without problems.

A full patch would want documentation updates and testcases,
and in review I'd be asking whether you should cover EXPN
in the same fashion. But there's probably not enough
people interested in using VRFY/EXPN these days.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy