Re: [exim] TLS error on connection

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] TLS error on connection
On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:45:13 +0100, Gary Stainburn
<gary.stainburn@???> wrote:
>One of our business partners is trying to send us automated emails from one
>one their system, but is failing.
>
>Normal emails from person to person between our companies are working fine.
>However, every time they try to send a system generated email I get the
>following error in my logs and they get the email bounced back
>
>2015-05-25 14:02:35 TLS error on connection from <remote_mail_server>
>[999.9.999.999] (SSL_accept): timed out

If that's the same IP address that the person-to-person mail is coming
from, I suspect it's a NAT setup and the automated mails actually come
from a totaly different internal system which has borked TLS.

If the remote side is remotely cooperative[1], you can try suggesting
to smarthost the automated sende via the system that usually sends
person-to-person e-mail.

Greetings
Marc

[1] pun intended