著者: David Byte
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] router filter question
I have googled quite a bit and am struggling, so any help would be
appreciated.

I have a server hosting multiple domains and utilize an off-box
anti-spam solution. The current config works great.
What I need to do is inject a new router to send specific recipients to
a new version of the anti-spam solution for testing. Not being an exim
expert, this is the tough part.
Here is my attempt.

amavis:
   driver = manualroute
   # Do NOT run if received via 10025/tcp or if already spam-scanned
   # or if bounce message ($sender_address="")
   condition = "${if or {{eq {$interface_port}{10025}} \
         {!eq {$local_part@$domain}{lsearch;/etc/exim.mg2}}\
         {eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}\
         {eq {$received_protocol}{local}}\
         {eq {$sender_address}{}} \
   transport = amavis
   route_list = "* mailguard2.mydomain.com byname"
   self = send

/etc/exim.mg2 contents:
bob@???
fred@???