Re: [exim] Guide to setting up exim for multiple Domains on …

Author: Mike McKoy
To: Evgeniy Berdnikov
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Guide to setting up exim for multiple Domains on Centos
*The question was answered Evgeniy and I was satisfied until the unprovoked
condescending talk started:*

1. I have found no step by step guides involving CENTOS other than the
original documentation.
2. And there are many different ways to do what I want. I just need to
pick one and then ask questions about it.

*The original question Evgeniy was very exact:*

"I'm trying to be able to send from multiple IPs using exim. I have 7
different domains i'm hosting and I can't use postfix efficiently to do
that. Some of the clients have newsletter programs and other clients do not.

Is there a comprehensive step by step guide for setting up sending and
receiving on virtual domains with virtual users via centos? I really need
to do this fast. Spent weeks on centos with no luck."

*Maybe you could try reading this book*:
http://www.amazon.com/How-Not-Be-Dick-Etiquette/dp/1936976021

--
Mike McKoy
*404.590.7176*