Re: [exim] Guide to setting up exim for multiple Domains on …

Autor: Always Learning
A: Exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Guide to setting up exim for multiple Domains on Centos

> > On Wed, 20 May 2015 14:56:26 -0400, Mike McKoy <mikemckoy@???>
> > wrote:

> > >In my context Virtual domains are more than one domain sending and
> > >receiving on standalone Ips without using system users.

I've been using Exim for 5 or 6 years. I have 20+ domain names and some
additional sub-domain names too - all receiving and sending emails
through Exim. None of the hosted domain names on my servers (MTA) has
ever been described as "virtual".

Exim sends the email. Exim receives the email. Domains do not send or
receive emails in Exim or on similar Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) systems.

"Virtual domains" sounds like APACHE web hosting - not Exim.

Good luck.