著者: Viktor Dukhovni
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] replacing postfix for exim4
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:39:18AM +0200, M. Piscaer wrote:

> I'm replacing an postfix setup for exim4. This because exim has better
> mail routing options then postfix. This server is used as an Smarthost
> for its ISP customers.

I hope your migration goes smoothly. When you're all done, and
have time to relax, if you could drop me a note with what routing
features you found missing in Postfix, and most importantly what
use-cases motivate the need for such routing features, I'd appreciate
that.

--
    Viktor.