[exim] [OT] ProtonMail

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Exim
Subject: [exim] [OT] ProtonMail
So today I have come across ProtonMail - https://protonmail.ch/ - and
given the security features, I couldn't help but bring to the discussion
here, especially because I noticed a name that rang a bell in my mind! One
of the contributors, Mike Cardwell, is a major contributor to this list.

Many organizations and individuals I am sure would really appreciate a
secure mail system that would ensure their 'enemies' do not get to snoop on
their businesses.

RotonMail offers encrypted email. That's great, but left me confused
totally, given that no private/public keys are involved.

But what left me completely lost - Self Destructing Messages
With ProtonMail, emails are no longer permanent. You can set an optional
expiration time on ProtonMail's encrypted emails, so they will be
automatically deleted from the recipient's inbox once they have expired.
This works for both emails sent to other ProtonMail users, and encrypted
emails sent to outside email addresses. Similar to SnapChat, we've added a
way for you to have even more ephemeral communication.

Okay, I have been like dreaming, because it's hard to imagine all this:)
<https://protonmail.ch/>

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,