Re: [pcre-dev] size of pcre_uint32 and pcre_int32

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Autor: Zoltán Herczeg
To: Ze'ev Atlas
CC: Pcre Exim
Betreff: Re: [pcre-dev] size of pcre_uint32 and pcre_int32
Hi,

yes, pcre_int32 and pcre_uint32 are always 32 bit long. However, there are other types: int_fast32_t / int_least32_t which might be more than 32 bit long and provides faster 32 bit computation. PCRE does not use them (at the moment).

See here: http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__stdint.html

Regards,
Zoltan