Re: [exim] More exim_mainlog for more IPs

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Evgeniy Berdnikov
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] More exim_mainlog for more IPs
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 07:28:48AM +0100, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> Is it possibile to have more exim_mainlog (and exim_rejectlog, exim_paniclog)
> for more IPs?

In general, Exim logs can not be logically bounded to IP,
say, in case of local submission and queue runs.

> On my Server I have two IPs and I'd like to separate the logs...

IMHO, the simplest way is to use syslog and make separation or duplication
of log records by patterns/regexes based on IPs of interfaces.
--
Eugene Berdnikov