Re: [exim] SMTP/TLS compression?

Author: Marco Gaiarin
To: Marco Gaiarin
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SMTP/TLS compression?

> Ok, but supposing i want to give it a try for testing purpose, it suffices
> to do something like:
>        tls_require_ciphers = NORMAL:COMP-ALL:!VERS-SSL3.0

Ahem, i meant:

    tls_require_ciphers = NORMAL:+COMP-ALL:!VERS-SSL3.0

Ok, i've tried to add that in my test environment, and at least seems i've
not breaked something.

Still i cannt proof that works. Mail flow, but in log i get:

    2015-03-16 17:33:05 1YXXwv-000FV9-9f <= gaio@local H=(albus) [10.5.1.14] P=esmtps X=TLS1.2:DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA256:256 S=1016 id=20150316163304.GA4104@local

and probably the 'X=' have to contain a COMP-SOMETHING, i suppose...

--
  Le parti si impegnano [...] ad astenersi nelle relazioni internazionali
  dalla minaccia o dall'uso della forza in ogni modo in contrasto con