Re: [exim] How can exim do this?

Author: helices
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How can exim do this?
No, the MUA will not change. The MUA is - various versions of - Outlook,
which is not going to change.

I get it that this may not be good application for the MTA

The current, antiquated solution is a mess of intermediary scripts.
Unfortunately, these scripts have zero documentation, are poorly
written, the relationship between various scripts is unknown, and the
entire process is riddled with intermittent failures - hence, system
redesign.

I am open to all suggestions; but, I hope that this new system can be
simplified to the point of ease of maintenance. Ideally, the solution
will simply work and not be dependent on MTA, MUA, etc. software
versions ...