Re: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 10.10

Author: Zoltán Herczeg
To: pcre-dev
CC: pcre-dev
New-Topics: Re: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 10.10
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 10.10
I don't think these are related. The problem is in test2, not in test19 (the serialization test). Sparc64 JIT has not implemented yet. ARM 64 supports unaligned access, so a possible alignment issue is unusual. Perhaps the program counter is executing something from a wrong address.

Petr, please run "gdb --args ./pcre2test -q -S 16 -8 -jit ./testdata/testinput2 testtry", and start the program with "r". When it crashes, please type "bt 10" and "disassemble $pc-128,$pc+128" and send me the output. I think it is enough to send me the dump privately.

Regards,
Zoltan