[exim] PCRE virtual addresses

Author: Jim Trigg
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] PCRE virtual addresses
I'm switching from Postfix to Exim. The one facility that I use in
Postfix that I haven't figured out how to implement in Exim is PCRE
aliases. I include an example below. Any suggestions how to write a
router for this in Exim? Also, is there a different syntax I should
be using in the file?

The idea is that for example jtrigg+anything@??? (for domains
where jtrigg is a valid recipient) redirects to
blaise+$domain-$local_part_suffix@localhost. The service accounts
redirect to blaise+$domain-$local_part@localhost.

I know the redirects I suggest in Exim format don't quite match what I
currently have, but they're close enough for me - I don't mind adding
the tld to the domain or "master" to the role for the ones I'm currently
shortening; either way would work for me.

Munged example to elide actual domain names from my existing virtual.pcre:
/^(abuse|policyd|root)@(anydomain).tld$/    blaise+${2}-${1}@localhost
/^(host|list|post|web)master@(anydomain).tld$/    blaise+${2}-${1}@localhost
/^jtrigg([-+].+)@(anydomain).tld$/        blaise+${2}${1}@localhost
/^jtrigg@(anydomain).tld$/            blaise+${1}@localhost