Re: [exim] ignore_bounce_errors_after

Autor: Sujit Acharyya-choudhury
A: Jeremy Harris, Always Learning, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] ignore_bounce_errors_after
I am not sure whether MessageLabs is really that reliable. In the past
I managed a large enterprise e-mail only on a part-time basis, without
any spam and virus after fine tuning it.
This is a new place. The question is if we change the values, there
would less on the queue on our gateway machines to look at.

Also, Paul's observation of Message Labs (Symantec) are notorious for
having HELO/EHLO which do not resolve to the sender's host IP address is
a bit of worry.

Regards

Sujit