Re: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 10.10

Author: ph10
To: Petr Pisar
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 10.10
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015, Petr Pisar wrote:

> I cannot talk for other implementations, but the "z" length modifier is
> required since ISO C99 standard. If you think 15 years is not enough, then,
> well, don't use the modifier.

My mistake. I got this warning: "ISO C90 does not support the 'z'
gnu_printf" and I ignored the C90 because my eye was drawn to gnu_printf
and I thought "GNU thing".

15 years is long enough. I really ought to update my brain to C99 and
get a proper copy of it (my tatty paper copy of C90 is very worn!).

I will change to %zd. Thanks for picking me up on this.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel