Re: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 10.10

Author: ph10
To: Petr Pisar
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 10.10
On Fri, 20 Feb 2015, Petr Pisar wrote:

> Indeed, it was caused by the hard limit beeing smaller than soft limit which
> pcre2test tried to test. Attached patch improved the error message:

Thanks for running all the tests that your do, and thanks for this
patch. I have, in fact, implemented a slightly different patch. It now
checks that the soft limit it wants to set is not greater than the hard
limit. If the setting nevertheless fails, I've improved the error
message by using strerror(), but not used %j because I am not sure if
that is supported by all compilers.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel