[exim] DKIM Question

Author: Dean Hamstead
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] DKIM Question
Hi All,

I have been able to enable dkim as an acl with config like...

---
acl_check_dkim:

         #
         # check the DKIM signature for gmail
         #

         deny    message         = C'mon guys, what's going on?
                 sender_domains  = gmail.com
                 dkim_signers    = gmail.com
                 dkim_status     = none:invalid:fail

         deny    message         = C'mon guys, what's going on?
                 sender_domains  = hotmail.com
                 dkim_signers    = hotmail.com
                 dkim_status     = none:invalid:fail

(etc)

accept

---

However, I would now like to enable it "globally" in the sense that i
would like exim to do a dns lookup and see if DKIM is configured for a
given domain - and if so then take action.

I have had no success and havent been able to find a tutorial.

Hopefully someone wiser can offer suggestions?

Cheers

Dean