Re: [exim] Anyone with experience setting up exim on gentoo …

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc Haber
Aan: exim-users
Oude Onderwerpen: [exim] Anyone with experience setting up exim on gentoo linux?
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Anyone with experience setting up exim on gentoo linux?
On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:53:19 -0500, Harry Putnam <reader@???>
wrote:
>I've setup exim4 on several debian boxes but from what I'm told debian
>makes some changes that probably don't exist in exim in the wild.

In Debian, there are no special changes to the actual exim code, and
our scripts are open source. So why not taking them and using them on
Gentoo?

Greetings
Marc