Re: [exim] How do you delete a large frozen queue?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] How do you delete a large frozen queue?
Hi,

Snip...

> The exim and exiqgrep commands still function, but there are so many messages
> that any attempt to form a pipe exits in error.

I'd use mailq | grep 'SENDER' | awk 'print $3' | xargs exim -Mrm

or some variant of it. I don't have any queued mails to test it on.

It may take some time to do the delete though.

Regards,

lists/exim/users/2015-02-06.tx                         exim-users

| Dave Restall, Computer Anorak, Geek, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger  |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave@???  - Anti-SocialMediaist -  Web : Not Ready Yet :-( |

| Beware of friends who are false and deceitful.                             |