Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 testsuite failing on Solaris

Author: Dagobert Michelsen
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 testsuite failing on Solaris
Hi Philip,

> Am 06.02.2015 um 10:32 schrieb ph10@???:
>
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2015, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>
>> the PCRE2 testsuite is failing for some time on Solaris:
>
> Show now work...I'll keep a lookout. I had changed the wording of an
> error message which shows up in the test for pcre2grep, and I hadn't
> checked pcre2grep for a while. Stupid mistake. :-)

Most of the errors are gone now, sparc64 jit is failing of course, but:
pcre2-solaris10-sparcv9 is also failing with bus error during testing:
https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot/builders/pcre2-solaris10-sparcv9/builds/108
https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot/builders/pcre2-solaris10-sparcv9/builds/108/steps/shell_3/logs/test-suite.log

Best regards

— Dago