Re: [exim] GMAIL blocking emails

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Always Learning
To: Exim
Betreff: Re: [exim] GMAIL blocking emails

On Fri, 2015-01-30 at 17:57 -0200, Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho wrote:

> My server have less than 10 domains hosted, One of them can't send emails to
> gmail users, gmail block the emails with a warning message that the emails
> have an unusual rate.

> I fill a Gmail for that cases and after 4 days still blocking. All others
> domains hosted can send and work well.

Recently had a similar problem when attempting to email a user at a
domain whose mail is processed by Google (can't remember the actual
domain name). Google objected stating my email was suspicious and was
therefore blocking all attempts from that particular MTA's IP to send
emails to Gmail !

The recipient's domain was definitely not Gmail but a third party's
who had contracted-out their entire email system to Google.

Emailed postmaster@??? complaining. The problem quickly
disappeared even though Google did not reply.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      Je suis Charlie.