Re: [exim] exim 4.85

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim 4.85
On 29/01/15 16:25, Shamim Shahriar wrote:
> On 29/01/2015 14:29, Jeremy Harris wrote:
>> Was there anything relevant to this expansion in the preceding few
>> lines of debug?
> Hi Jeremy (and the list)
>
> I guess it would be too big (and therefore inappropriate) for the list,
> so I have put the diagnosis results on pastebin.
>
> When it is not working, the process goes like http://pastebin.com/qNb8GH03

OK, thanks - I have it (I think).
The previous bugfix was for the case of a header_remove in the transport
but here we're in a router. It seems there is almost identical
coding, so the fix is obvious. I should have checked before.

> Also, maybe I should mention I am
> using FreeBSD 10.1 with Exim 4.85 -- though it should not matter as the
> problem appears to be across the board.

Yup, this is a basic application coding fault.

Thanks for persisting with this. I should be able to get the
development HEAD patched shortly, and the diff attached to bug 1553.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy