Re: [exim] Router only once per message?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Robert Blayzor
To: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Router only once per message?
On Jan 23, 2015, at 1:00 PM, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:

> Not tried, but if you use a redirect router to route to
> original-recipient + dummy-account (and have the dummy-account
> set up for the required Maildir) - does it dedup in the
> multi-recipient case?

I have not tried a redirect. I was trying to drop the message to a path/maildir that didn't even have an account; for archiving or intercept reasons. I also did not want to change the original message outbound at all. (if there were any recipient re-writes, indication it was re-directed, etc.) Also redirection *could* cause bounce if for some reason there was a problem with the dummy account.

--
Robert
inoc.net!rblayzor