Re: [exim] Macros in include files

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Macros in include files
On 22/01/15 15:48, Robert Blayzor wrote:
> Per the documentation, macros are processed before include file statements.
>
> Does this mean that macros within config include files are not possible? Or are macros processed when the include file is read?

Interesting question. There's not a testcase in the testsuite for that
as far as I can see, but from a glance around the source you
ought to be able to define macros within an included file.

Unfortunately there's not any debug output on a new macro definition.

Is this what you're asking? Or are you asking about expansion
of macros?
--
Cheers,
Jeremy