Re: [exim] Sophos PureMessage

Author: ROGERS Richard M
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [exim] Sophos PureMessage

Is anyone currently integrating Sophos anti-spam/anti-virus with Exim?

We are about to undertake a review of our anti-virus provision, and the Sophos Complete Security Suite (which includes mail scanning functionality) will be part of this review.

Thanks and regards

Richard
--
Richard Rogers
Principal IT Officer, Client Technology and Applications