Re: [exim] aliases router

Author: Bertrand Caplet
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] aliases router
Well I tried to set virtualaliases first with number ans it doesn't work. The only way to make it works ils to only set virtual aliases file un router directory. I think I have to set a paramater to my manualroute to make it read the other file.
I'll try jour command for debugging.
I was searching for this command, thanks a lot.

Regards,

--
CHUNKZ.NET - dodgy DIYer and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)