Re: [exim] configuration to freeze all messages from specifi…

Author: LinuxAdmin
To: PRAJITH
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] configuration to freeze all messages from specific domains
Hi Prajith,

Thanks for your reply, The solution you provided is for sender based freezing. That already i doing.

My req. is different, Developer is sending mails to curtomer like yahoo, gmail,hotmail etc...

i want to create ACL that freeze mail, if recepent address is xyz@??? / xyz@??? insted of direclty sending to yahoo.com / hotmail.com.

I am using this server for sending mails only. ( Not receive any mails to this server..)

Regards,
Dilip Jadav