[exim] Different auth validation fore relay and local domain…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Bertrand Cherrier
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Different auth validation fore relay and local domains
Greetings,

I’m in need for help !

My goal is to validate sender domain with auth domain for relay enabled domains (usually only one account is used for theses users)
And also to validate sender address with auth address for local virtual domains

I thought I could do it this way :

  deny
        domains         = +relay_domains
        authenticated   = *
        condition       = ${if eq{$sender_address_domain}{${domain:$authenticated_id}}{no}{yes}}
        message         = domaine authentifié et domaine mail non identiques
        log_message     = DENY RELAY : $sender_address_domain is not equal to {domain:$authenticated_id}

  deny
        domains         = +local_domains
        authenticated   = *
        condition       = ${if eq{$sender_address}{$authenticated_id}{no}{yes}}
        message         = adresse authentifiée et adresse mail non identiques
        log_message     = DENY : $sender_address is not equal to $authenticated_id

But if it passes the first (relay domain) it gets rejected by the second :(
Obviously it doesn’t care about the domains = directive and does exactly the same if I comment out authenticated

I must have missed something and/or I just don’t get how the domains directive works
Can someone please explain it to me and point me in the right direction ?

Thank you

 <https://www.mls.nc/>             Bertrand Cherrier, Administrateur Systèmes
    b.cherrier@??? <mailto:b.cherrier@micrologic.nc>             www.mls.nc <https://www.mls.nc/>
    @micrologicnc <http://twitter.com/micrologicnc>             Sur facebook <https://www.facebook.com/mls.nc>