Re: [exim] Smtp not possible from some clients

Top Pagina
Auteur: matthiasmueller07
Aan: Thomas Hager, exim-users
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: Re: [exim] Smtp not possible from some clients, Re: [exim] Smtp not possible from some clients
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Smtp not possible from some clients
Hi,

I already tried this but after a double check I saw that it was not set correct to 0s. Now it is working and also the connection is possible, around 5 seconds faster.

No idea why this setting is set as default. It hink there will be many problems with this. What a research to find the iroot cause.

Thanks