Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 64-bit subjectlen

Author: ph10
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 64-bit subjectlen
On Mon, 24 Nov 2014, I wrote:

> There are just a few final tests I want to do before putting out the
> test release, probably sometime tomorrow.

Unfortunately, when I got to my email this morning, I found a lot of
comments from a PCRE2 tester/developer, some of which suggest (slightly)
incompatible changes to the API. I am holding off putting out the test
release for a few days while we discuss and possibly make changes.
Meanwhile, as I said before, you can get the current code from the SVN
repository:

svn co svn://vcs.exim.org/pcre2/code/trunk pcre2

Philip

--
Philip Hazel