[exim] Less-usual host systems

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Less-usual host systems
As we're coming towards the 4.85 release I'd like to remind people
of the Exim buildfarm, where people donate a little system capacity
to running regular builds of the Exim sourcebase as it develops.

http://eximbuild.mrball.net/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

If you have a system and are prepared to put in the effort
of setting up a buildfarm member, especially for a system
type we don't have, please consider doing so. Follow
the Register link on that page and start with the instructions
on the wiki.

If you run a less-usual system type this is greatly in your
interest, as we will shake bugs out earlier.

(Thanks to Todd for setting up the buildfarm, and to
the Postgresql project for developing it in the first place)
--
Thanks,
Jeremy