Re: [exim] Disable exim for local users

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeremy Harris
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Disable exim for local users
On 16/11/14 16:08, Jean Respen wrote:
> 2014-11-16 08:46:31 1XpuXX-0002Gf-Au <= theuser@??? U=theuser P=local
> S=1695 id=936e95d2c601b216aea61cdc335bb56a@www.priscilla-bruelhart.com
>
> So I know that each user sends with U=user.

OK; I was confused by you mentioning 127.0.0.1 - this is a commandline
invocation of Exim, not an SMTP connection from 127.0.0.1

The non-smtp ACL is used. See the ACLs chapter of the docs.
Look at $authenticated_sender (cf. the Sting Expansions chapter);
you can deny specific ones using that, and/or set up a ratelimit
(cf the ratelimit condition in an ACL).

http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/index.html

Since you appear to be on Debian or derivative, you'll need
to work out how to integrate your changes with their customised
config system.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy