Re: [exim] Exim and SRS

Autor: Phillip Carroll
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim and SRS
Yup. You need SRS.

From:    http://www.openspf.org/SRS

> SPF "breaks" email forwarding. SRS is a way to fix it.

I suggest you read experimental-spec.txt, in the exim docs folder. I
think that has about everything you need to know. On my CENTOS server it
is at /usr/share/doc/eximxxxx/doc.

Try exim -bV in a shell. You may already have SRS compiled in.
Experimental_SRS was automatically included in the prebuilt exim I
installed via yum. But I don't do any forwarding so don't have any need
for it, and haven't paid much attention to it beyond knowing the above.