Re: [exim] Exim4 ratelimiting

Góra strony
Autor: Biju Abraham N.
Dla: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-users, Biju Abraham N., Chris Siebenmann
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim4 ratelimiting
Dear Chris, Todd,

Thank you for the help so far.

I don't have any "accept" before my script shown below under
"acl_check_rcpt:". But I have some code under "acl_check_mail:" section,
which I give here:

********** start code **************
acl_check_mail:
  .ifdef CHECK_MAIL_HELO_ISSUED
  deny
    message = no HELO given before MAIL command
    condition = ${if def:sender_helo_name {no}{yes}}
  .endif

accept

acl_check_rcpt:

  warn ratelimit = 3 / 5m / per_rcpt / strict
     delay     = ${eval: ${sg{$sender_rate}{[.].*}{}} - \
                   $sender_rate_limit }s

  # Keep authenticated users under control
  deny authenticated = *
     ratelimit = 3 / 5m / strict / $authenticated_id

  # Accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP). We do this by
  # testing for an empty sending host field.
  accept
    hosts = :
    control = dkim_disable_verify

Is this where the control goes without entering my added conditions?

Regards,
Biju.