Re: [exim] POODLE advisory from exim-announce

Top Pagina
Auteur: Elrippo
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] POODLE advisory from exim-announce
Hy Phil,
actually the Android device runs on CyanogenMod M11 with Android 4.4.4 and K9 5.001.
The latest release notes from K9 stated the support for TLS and with Exim4 from Ubuntu 12.04 the connections were made with TLS, as i could see in the logs.
Since yesterdays upgrade to Ubuntu 14.04 with Exim 4.82 I can't connect with this specific client.

Changing chipers to NORMAL or NONE didn't help.

Salsauthd was also upgraded, so I think I have to take a look there also.

I'll report any further changes.

Thank you and kind regards,
elrippo