Re: [exim] Using senders= to send to seperate smarthosts bas…

Author: Jan Dijk
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Using senders= to send to seperate smarthosts based upon a lsearch
@ jeremy, the issue was resolved with a partial-lsearch, I think the ^.* is needed because the sender is name@??? and I ant to match all before name@ and only search for the domain in the file. (that needed to match)

@All
For the future how can you enable debugging in such a way that you can see how it is selecting and what is actually in the string? Is that possible?

Thx for everybody his time and effort to reply.

Jan