Re: [exim] Create aliases before rewrite domain

Autor: Alexandre
A: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Create aliases before rewrite domain
Thank you very much Jeremy. Your configuration works perfectly!

Exemple :
---
smarthost_test_fr:
         domains = test.fr
         driver = manualroute
         transport = remote_smtp
         route_list = * smtp.test.com:smtp2.test.com
---

I added a file in 999_test_router in /etc/exim4/conf.d/router and
aliases works too.

Thank you.

Alexandre