[exim] DNSSEC, TLSA, DKIM howto's

Author: Mark Elkins
To: Exim Users
Subject: [exim] DNSSEC, TLSA, DKIM howto's
I've got DNSSEC generally working, how can I get Exim to benefit?
I've created TLSA records for some web servers... also created a record
for my mail server. Is there a document describing how to use TLSA
records? Does 4.84 fully support TLSA yet?

I'm also looking for DKIM/DMARK configuration samples, more than what I
see in the manual if possible. I was hoping to stumble across a page
that described SFP, DKIM and DMARK, what needs to be done in DNS and
what in an Exim config file.
--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje@???       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496