Re: [exim-dev] segfault at 0 ip 00007f994cc2187b

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Eugene Istomin
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] segfault at 0 ip 00007f994cc2187b
On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 5:16 AM, Eugene Istomin <E.Istomin@???> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just overwrite files from the official package by git snapshot.
> RPM package is available in OBS:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:conecenter:suse_rev4/exim
> On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 04:57:10 AM Todd Lyons wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Eugene Istomin <E.Istomin@???> wrote:
>> > This bug is fixed by
>> > https://github.com/Exim/exim/commit/93cad488cb2c9a31aea345c8910a9f9c581507
>> > 1c
>> Eugene, how did you get your exim binary? Did you build it from
>> source? Or is it a package in your distro?

You appear to have commit access to the Suse build system, can you add
that patch to the exim.spec for Suse?

...Todd

P.S. I've put out some feelers for merging to mainline the ECDHE patch
you currently use (Bug 1397). Seeing that you have it in your
official packages gives a second instance of real-world testing and
use, which is a good thing (AFAIK, Wolfgang uses it, but haven't seen
anybody else...my systems are CentOS 5.x which use older openssl
without ECDHE so I can't test it).