Re: [exim] check spamassassin before forward email

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Fabián M Sales
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] check spamassassin before forward email
Make it scan it in your DATA acl. There are lots of examples if you
search Google. The important part for you is either:
1) authenticated = *
or
2) no authenticated line at all, so it scans all messages.

Personally, I have one scanning profile for inbound emails, both for
local delivery and forwarders, that's very aggressive. Then I have a
second scanning profile for outbound emails that's a little more
lenient.

...Todd