Re: [pcre-dev] Release Candidate for 8.36 is available

Author: ph10
To: Ze'ev Atlas
CC: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Release Candidate for 8.36 is available
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Ze'ev Atlas wrote:

> BTW, when would we have some release candidate for PCRE2 to play with (porting-wise I mean)

I am currently working on getting the pcre2api page written. When I have
done that (later this week?, weekend?), I plan to make an announcement
to ask keen people to try it from the SVN repository to see if there are
any obvious disasters. It is too early to put out a full-blown release
candidate because there is a lot of other documentation to do, and
Zoltán is still working on the JIT code.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel