Re: [exim] From header being re-written is invalidating inco…

Author: Anthony Biasella
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] From header being re-written is invalidating incoming mail's DKIM signature
I assumed it was rewriting the To and From header because of the lines in
the -d output:

10014 rewrite_one_header: type=T:
10014 To: testinbox@???
10014 rewrite_one_header: type=F:
10014 From: postmaster@???

and

10014 >>Headers after rewriting and local additions:
10014 T To: testinbox@???
10014 F From: postmaster@???

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for this issue?

Given that the before and after LOOK the same, does Exim take header lines
with email addresses that end in \r\n and rewrite them with \n (or vice
versa)?