[exim] Google tagging list mail as suspicious/spam

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Exim .
Subject: [exim] Google tagging list mail as suspicious/spam
Hello everyone,

This list is rather quiet of late, or maybe I was unsub(ed).

I run a server (cloud-based) with Exim+Mailman. The problem I am facing is
as described in the $subject. Why this is happening beats me.

I hope to use a third eye to help me decipher the secret behind the problem.

The domain name is my.co.ke and I use mailman-prod.my.co.ke as the FQDN.

This is a new/replacement server for one that used to be named
orion.my.co.ke (being retired).

Because of addresses that people used for the lists on the old server, I am
using rewrite rules to ensure I capture those odd cases:

OLDLISTNAME =
${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim4/oldlistnames}{$local_part}fail}

\N^(.*)@lists\.my\.co\.ke$      OLDLISTNAME@???       Th
\N^(.*)@my\.co\.ke$              OLDLISTNAME@???       Th

Can anyone find any obvious problem with it that I am overlooking, which
then leads to google flagging list mails from this server?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,