Re: [exim] route mail to remote host

Góra strony
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] route mail to remote host
On Mon, 2014-06-30 at 13:40 +0100, Jason Cornell wrote:
> I am probably missing something but from what I have read so far it is not
> 100% clear.

When the message arrives, set an ACL variable for that message based on
the logic you need - you may need one in both the SMTP and non-SMTP ACLs
for completeness, and you may need to do the check after DATA if you
want to filter on message body, additional inbound headers and so on.

Then in the router make it trigger conditionally on the value stored in
(or the existence of) that ACL variable.

Example:

acl_smtp_rcpt:
  <some stuff>
  warn set acl_m_specialroute = "specialroute"
       condition = ${if eq{$local_part}{fred}}

and in the router:

specialroute:
driver = manualroute
domains = +local_domains
transport = specialroute
route_list = * my.special.mailhost
condition = ${if eq{$acl_m_specialroute}{specialroute}}

NOTE: all hypothetical, untested, might eat your first born etc.

Graeme