Re: [exim] How to restrict to users to configure pop or imap…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Knadle
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] How to restrict to users to configure pop or imap account on phone
On Friday, June 27, 2014 17:13:39 Er.shashank.singh wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can any one please help me that I can rectrict user to sync their account
> pop or imap on phone. I do not want to let them configure their account
> with out my permission. Can any one help me.

Exim is an MTA [Mail Transfer Agent], and is not a POP or IMAP server.

Concerning POP and IMAP servers, off-the-top-of-my-head I don't know of a way
of allowing use from a computer but not a phone. Usually authentication is
username/password and is "device agnostic" as far as I know.

-- Chris

--

Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle@???