Re: [exim] Detecting MessageLabs and avoiding

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Always Learning
To: Exim
CC: Gary Stainburn
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Detecting MessageLabs and avoiding

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 14:16 +0100, Gary Stainburn wrote:

> I'm still having problems with MessageLabs where they reject any email
> from me - despite being virus free since Easter and having two
> MessageLabs customers plead my case.

The British government, including the Cabinet Office (who rang me today
mentioning problems they have sending via messagelabs) and the
Information Commissioner, use messagelabs for outgoing emails.

Messagelabs is now part of Symantec who are far too big to care. One of
messagelabs standard procedures is to use bogus HELO/EHLO's.

The IP ranges were Cable & Wireless and Energis - both are now part of
Vodafone.

Good luck. Message Labs can be a nightmare.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

Centos, Exim, Apache, Gnome, Libre Office.
Linux is the future. Micro$oft is the past.