Re: [exim] Detecting MessageLabs and avoiding

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Cardwell
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Detecting MessageLabs and avoiding
* on the Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 02:16:07PM +0100, Gary Stainburn wrote:

> I'm still having problems with MessageLabs where they reject any email from
> me - despite being virus free since Easter and having two MessageLabs
> customers plead my case.
>
> For the domains I know use messagelabs I route via our ISP's Smarthost which
> works fine. I use a simple file lookup route:
>
> domainlist smarthost_domains = lsearch; /etc/exim/lists/smarthost_domains
>
> smarthost:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = +smarthost_domains
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_data = mail.my.isp
> no_more
>
> My question is, is there a better / automatic / dynamic way to detect that a
> target email domain uses MessageLabs?

You can look at the MX records using ${lookup dnsdb{mxh=$domain}} and act
based on that. If you can supply a couple of example domains that are
pointing at Message Labs it probably wont be difficult to come up with
a recipe.

--
Mike Cardwell  https://grepular.com https://emailprivacytester.com
OpenPGP Key    35BC AF1D 3AA2 1F84 3DC3   B0CF 70A5 F512 0018 461F