Re: [exim] reusing a complicated query

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ferenc Wagner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] reusing a complicated query
Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> writes:

> On 16/06/14 10:52, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> I'm still left with two occurences of the ugly
>> beast: one acting on $local_part in data, and another acting on
>> $return_path for errors_to. How could I avoid this? I'd need a
>> parametrized macro, but that's not available, as far as I can see. Of
>> course I could use three macros (INIT $local_part MIDDLE $local_part
>> TAIL), but that's still rather ugly. Any better ideas?
>
> You didn't say what exim version, but 4.82 has a
> ${acl {name} {arg1}{argN}...} expansion.

Sorry for the omission, and thanks for the quick answer! Unfortunately,
I'm on 4.80 (Debian stable) now and can't easily upgrade. This seems
just like the feature I'm looking for, though. I guess I'll have to
resort to some uglyness for now, but I'm glad this is only temporary.
--
Regards,
Feri.